Home > Global Engagement College Contacts

Global Engagement College Contacts

The study abroad college contact is a person identified by each college who can best advise faculty on college issues related to sending students abroad for credit-bearing programs. 

These contacts should be a faculty member's first point of contact when developing programs or activities for students. For general information, see the Create Programs segment of this website.