Home > Travel > Insurance Abroad

Insurance Abroad

Cultural Insurance Services International (CISI)

CISI Insurance is possible to obtain for:
  1. Official university international visitors participating in university sponsored events for 6 months or less.

  2. International employees, contractors, or   
      subcontractors who are engaged in sponsored  
      activities for 6 months or less.

For more information, Texas A&M faculty and departments are encouraged to contact the insurance office at insurance[at]