Home > Foreign Travel

Foreign Travel

Important Resources


  • Students:  (
  • Faculty and Staff: University employees may use their employee health insurance when outside the U.S.  In addition, the Texas A&M System has contracted with Cultural Insurance Services International (CISI) to provide emergency services for any employee abroad on university business.
  • Official Visitors - CISI Insurance is possible to obtain for:
    • Official university international visitors participating in university sponsored events for 6 months or less, or
    • International employees, contractors, or subcontractors who are engaged in sponsored activities for 6 months or less.
    • For more information, Texas A&M faculty and departments are encouraged to contact the insurance office at insurance[at] on behalf of your visitor.